MBA Senior Strategy Consultant
Salary: £50,000 – £85,000
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Business Consulting professionals focus on strategy and take responsibility for organisational change and business transformation. Strategy professionals identify and implement high performance business value creation and transformation opportunities by delivering independent strategic and general management consulting services focused on the CEO and Chief Strategy Officer agenda.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Architecting business strategies with recommendations for design and implementation
- Developing operating models and associated organisational capabilities to design and deliver value
- Working across multiple geographic locations, workforces and senior stakeholder groups
- Engaging with the wider Accenture community to foster collaboration, supporting the growth and development of the Strategy practice
- Working with our global network of high calibre Organisation Strategy colleagues to strengthen client propositions and recommendations
- Leading our next generation thought leadership and assets through application of functional and industry knowledge
- Being at the cutting edge of Technology trends and Digital disruptors that impact Organisation Strategy (OD and Strategic Change)
- Translate talent strategy back to the underlying business need
- Understand the intersection between business and technology
- Display thought leadership and a point of view
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals or establishing near term goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100% away from home location from Monday to Friday