- Developing and servicing large-scale digital advertising projects and delivering significant performance improvements in digital campaign management and optimisation
- Supporting the development of digital strategies and organisational services for our clients with management of digital campaigns budgets and media agencies relationships
- Working with clients to define new operating models or enterprise digital architectures to support strategy recommendations
- Working with clients to develop digital advertising solutions to meet identified needs
- Working with digital data in various facets: digital data gathering, aggregation, and data mining
- Analysing data for campaign optimisation to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve advertising performance and redesigning digital experiences to deliver this
- Leading teams to rapidly prototype Data Management Platforms and plug them across paid, earned and owned media channels (web, mobile, social, email, display)
- Working with other Deloitte colleagues in data, analytics, media, technology, processes and our clients’ agencies to transform or improve digital operations and performance
- Supporting the development of RFPs, proposals and contracts
- Leading teams through all phases of a project lifecycle planning, discovery, workshops, experiments, blueprints, go live, and ongoing managed services
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in web and digital marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with leading client-facing projects
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with trading desks and SSPs
- MBA or advanced degrees in mathematics, marketing or technical speciality
- Experience in consulting, agency or other business-related professional services
- Strong working knowledge of display, video and mobile campaigns management for advertisers (direct response and branding; international; 7 figures budgets)
- Detailed understanding of Data Management Platform, Supply Side Platforms, Real Time Bidding platforms, Trading desk management and process, Adserver set up and trafficking management, and tag management
- Detailed understanding of private exchange and Deal ID management
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Strong knowledge of the European display market and types of media deals
- Strong working knowledge of various third party data sources among several geographies
- Understanding of online optimisation and personalization
- Familiarity with algorithm and big data technology potential in order to work with data scientists and data managers in charge of designing and developing segmentation, lookalike, analytical and predictive models as well as dashboards.
- Familiarity with emerging adtech/platforms/architectures (fingerprinting, cookieless…)
- Familiarity with TV media buying
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Project management and communication skills
- Excellent client relationship skills, ability to develop relationships with client executives based on credibility in the digital marketing area
- Ability to effectively manage client expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple areas of responsibility at the same time
We are Consulting
Three core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
- Strategy & Operations
- Human Capital
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. With a team of over 3,000, each of us is energised by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value – we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers – answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
We offer a number of different career pathways
We offer three different career pathways at Deloitte, meaning that there are three different routes by which people can progress in Consulting. We provide variety regarding the career options available to you, assisting you to take career steps that fit your skills, talents and aspirations, and providing an environment where those choices can be discussed in meaningful and constructive career conversations.
The Consulting Career Paths are:
Consulting pathway – pathway based around developing a broad consulting skillset alongside building expertise in a specific domain
Consulting Solutions pathway – pathway where there is greater focus on building skills and deep expertise in a specific domain. Practitioners have a narrow focus, determined by their SME and type of contribution made
Consulting Services pathway – pathway for people whose career is built around the delivery of managed services to clients (either internal or external)
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.