Developing and driving acquisition strategies for HSBC brand, with a key focus developing Digital Marketing campaigns and solutions.
Enhancing our Service Proposition across all channels to drive increased customer satisfaction and brand advocacy.
Defining and executing our communications strategy for new and existing customers, meeting their specific needs and responsibly driving customer value.
Undertaking customer and market analysis to identify proposition development opportunities within our existing customer base, including product accessibility, channel migration or technology adoption.
Designing and implementing HSBC Dormancy and Customer Retention strategies to ensure HSBC can continue to have mutually beneficial relationships with target customers.
Accountability for the delivery of solutions within agreed timelines and budget constraints.
Working with Product Managers and key stakeholders including and not limited to Legal, Compliance, Financial Crime Compliance (CC) and Distribution to ensure propositional enhancements are fit for purpose from commercial, customer experience and regulatory perspectives.
Leadership of initiatives through sustained role model behaviours with stakeholders across the business including and not limited to Product, Propositions, Distribution, Change Delivery, Legal, Compliance and Financial Crime Compliance (FCC).
Ability to manage numerous work streams simultaneously.
Broad understanding of financial models and budgets.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. any industry designing and taking to market solutions that make customers lives better
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Current Accounts or savings
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Proposition Development, Product Management, Marketing and Customer Experience
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers
- A track record of delivering significant change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways
- Worked collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
- A successful track record of leading significant and complex business programmes, overcoming challenges to consistently meet/exceed objectives
- strong commercial acumen across both customer and financial metrics with a proven ability to quickly identify the relevant customer solutions.
- strong planning and communication skills, with an ability to create and sell a story that all colleagues can understand and believe in.
: Marketing & Customer Propositions
: Europe-United Kingdom-West Midlands-Birmingham
: Day Job